Overseas mover

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:02:06 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/02 5:50:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
ggravina@ix.netcom.com writes:

> Hi, folks.
>
> I have a client who wants to move a S&S B from New York to near Hamburg,
> Germany.
> Has anyone on the list had experience dealing with overseas moves like this?
> I'd be interested in specific movers; expectations re: time, cost, etc.;
> precautions; etc.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Jerry Gravina, RPT
> Babylon, NY

Some one posted a similar question about 5 years ago. I will give you the
same answer. Put a 45 horse motor on the tail, and away you go. (You might
have to dry it out when you get to Germany, but that's a minor problem. :)

Just for fun

Wim