Feeling the Hammers/Richard Brekne

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 18:30:56 +0200

Hi Joe

I didnt really think so much about you personally... kinda
figured you were tonguing the old cheek :)  Still there are
those who make that point quite seriously and are adamant in
their stance that the impact cannot be felt at the key
because of the jack top / knuckle 1 ms decoupling. It is
just 1 ms according to the Five Lectures by the way.

I think tho before I start making claims to have proven
anything that a bit more sophisticated examination is in
order.... still I agrees wis yaz... seems to point in one
direction dont it?

RicB