Piano Technician Training

Doug Jones limax@plover.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:03:35 -0500 (CDT)

Yes, that would be a good option if I lived in Massachusetts.
Unfortunately, I could not justify pulling up stake, quitting my job, and
moving my family across the country for a nine-month course that may only
amount to a part-time job at first, and would definitely not support my
family.  As Randy Potter said in his notes, going to a school is not
always an option.  This is why I was looking at the correspondence
courses, since it seems to be the only viable option open to me.

Doug