Stainless Steel Wire

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 21:27:01 -0500

>Hmmm?! Both you guys are going to put that stuff on a SQUARE!?????? Why?
>It's neither appropriate or warranted. I should think that a reasonably
>decent Upright, in a high humidity situation would be a better candidate.
>Something to consider is, What are the breaking strengths of the wire; What
>is the tension size/size of that stuff, etc. As neither of you have a
>scaling program with the mass of stainless steel plugged into it, (At least
>I can't seem to find a mass coefficient number readily available for the
>current Beta testing scale program I'm involved with for the stuff), why in
>gods name would you choose to put it on an already shakey structure, such as
>a Square?!!!
>
>Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
>
>Squares Need Love Too!<G>

Ok, I've got to admit, this one lost me altogether. Is the WolfBane in
bloom this week, or has the nickel run out  space-time continuum and put
the universe on the red flag? S***, I hope not. I'm not ready for the final
accounting just yet. JOE! HELLO!!! HOWMANYFINGERS???? How about at least a
minimum of continuity? Knock knock - who's there? THAT'SMYLINE!!!

That's better. Now, perhaps you'll pour in the necessary (missing?)
perspective and bring all this into a devastatingly crystal clear focus? Pray?

Ever hopeful...

Ron N