needle for bolstering knuckles??

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 20:11:19 -0700

The class was Guy Nichols', in Chicago. I wrote it up for the Journal,
since it
had a lot of interesting ideas. I'm still looking for the needles he had, too.
They had sort of notches in place of the usual eye, so one could just pull a
thin piece of cloth into them from the rear, instead of having the thread it.
He used a thin bushing cloth strip 1/8" wide, or a little less.

Susan