needle for bolstering knuckles??

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 00:36:39 -0400

What you describe here sounds suspiciously like a needle used by leather workers
to pull the stitching though the edges of wallets or purses or whatever they hold
together with leather stitching these days. I would try Tandy Leather at
http://www.tandyleather.com/products.asp?dept=165    . This should be the page for
needles and they do have a two pronged end into which you place leather stitching
or lacing. I suppose you could use felt, though I've not tried it. I actually thought of it
once but never did. You would probably want to glue harden the end before you put
it in the needle. Hope this helps.

Greg Newell