Stainless Steel Wire/Ron Nossaman's question

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 22:15:23 -0700

Ron et al,
My apologies! This darned Digest makes it difficult to post with some
semblance of  continuity. :-( My post was referring to the fact that both
Terry and Ric were considering putting Stainless wire on Square grands. I
meant that I don't feel it is an appropriate application. All this was
started by my request for info from anyone who had use the Stainless Wire on
a piano. Again, sorry for the lack of continuity and confusion.
I still would like to hear from anyone that has used this wire on a modern
type piano. The results in tone and the reason for choosing the wire are my
main points of interest.
Ron, does that clear it up a bit? BTW two fingers, of scotch that is. <G> As
another good fellow has said, "must have had the nose too close to the glue
pot today", or something to that effect. [G] Right Phil?
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

Squares Need Love Too!<G>