Stainless Steel Wire

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:43:40 +0200

RCzekay@AOL.COM wrote:

> Why would any technician want to restring a square piano?
> They make a nice desk or work bench, but they are
> worthless as a piano. The makers of the square conceded
> that when the burned a pile of them in New York in the
> late 1890s.

They may be worthless as a "piano" in the sense you think of
"piano". But they are certainly not worthless as a music
instrument. I suppose that since books were burned in piles
in Moscow some years ago we should conceed that books are
worthless as a source of reading eh ??

If you dont like them, then leave them for someone who finds
value in them. That seems fair enough dont it ?

RicB