Two AC items

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 09:51:49 -0400

I use a blanket too, but to keep the breeze from the ceiling fan and the air
conditioner off my delicate body. :)

Today's temperature index will be over 100 degrees.  But there is a cold front
(cold?) coming in from your area tonight. :)  That will make tomorrow nice.

Pianos going crazy around here with all that huma ditty. :)

Have a wonderful day all.

		Newton