"PTG convention is focuse on teaching...."/Dale Probst

David M. Porritt dm.porritt@verizon.net
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 11:00:34 -0500

Well, this is a public list with public archives.  It's not always
propitious to air PTG's internal business in a public place.

Oh well, I tried.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt@mail.smu.edu