"PTG convention is focuse on teaching...."/Dale Probst

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 15:43:13 -0400

In a message dated Thu, 18 Jul 2002 2:11:26 PM Eastern Standard Time, pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

> And that is largely due to
> the unpaid efforts of hundreds of convention volunteers, instructors and
> authors over the years who have struggled on anyway in the
> hope of a better
> future. That future is still some off.
>
> Let's face it--as an organization, we're cheap!
>
> Del

Yes, we are all "cheap". But then, that is the only way this organization could be as successful as it is.

I think we had all better be very grateful for everyone involved in the convention, including the instructors, the manufacturers, and the institute staff, for giving their time and talent. If we had to pay for all of the work they did, our convention fee would be in the thousands.

Wim