"PTG convention is focuse on teaching...."/Dale Probst

Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:26:15 -0400

In a message dated Thu, 18 Jul 2002 8:27:28 PM Eastern Standard Time, cmpiano@attbi.com writes:

> Les, I don't know if we are losing instructors or not.  I do notice that many of the big names teach the same classes over and over.  I've been to so many natl's that I've seen these already.  They may be a big draw, but that has to be from those that are new or haven't seen those classes before.   I look for classes I haven't seen before.

Carl, just to set things straight that was my question.  I completely understand the reasoning behind teaching the same class over and over, even if you have everything all laid out it is still a lot of work.  I also look for new classes.

David Koelzer
Vintage Pianos
DFW