small claims court

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 09:07:30 -0400

Uncollected business debts of this nature are not tax deductible, if there is no
contract.  There was a discussion of this topic some while back but I cannot
remember the subject title.  But, the threat of small claims court may cause
them to come through.  And consider how many tunings you can do in the time it
would take you to do a court scene.

		Newton