Shaft from Schaff on Piano Gold Paint

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:59:20 -0500

Charles,

At 05:37 PM 07/19/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Sounds like you've already gotten a great deal, but Steinway's number is
>1-800-366-1853. Ask for the parts department and be prepared to talk to
>an answering machine.
>
>Charles

That's one of the reasons I try my best to avoid ordering anything
from New York Steinway. Whether they believe it or not, some of us
"might" have a question to ask before we order! They've lost a good
bit of money from me because of that. I'll go with Renner or
whoever, thank you very much! At least they're not so self-important
that they can't talk to you! Sorry, just a little bit bitter and also
frustrated.

Avery