Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:21:03 -0500

> classes and what a plus for ptg as they don't pay sponsored teachers a
> dime however the  down side is that frankly conventions become more than
> a little repititous. If the organization wants to court new talent there
> has to be incentive because the ego trip of teaching wears off after a
> while even if it is an honor to be asked.
>     Just my opinion>>>>>>>>>>Dale Erwin

Hey Dale,
This is more than a little like the discussion about the content of the
Journal a few hours ago. Unless someone has developed something defensibly
sensible that no one has seen or heard of before, the classes have to be
repetitious. How much "oh wow" information surfaces from year to year in
this business?

Ron N