Clothe Micrometer

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 00:41:41 -0400

Hi Joe,

Thanks, I am a square and need lots of love. :)

Measuring anything requires delicacy and consistency, especially of squishy
things like felt.

It is one of those touchy feely things that requires technique, lots of it.

You need a comparison piece, something known or something to match but even
measuring steel requires a "tough". :)P

Have a fantastic weekend all.

		Newton