Shaft from Schaff on Piano Gold Paint

Avery Todd avery@ev1.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 06:35:15 -0500

Jon,

Sorry to hear that. I didn't know.

>Unfortunately Glorie passed away a few years ago, all my dealings with her
>were pleasent.
>Shannon (Glorie's replacement) is very cordial and helpful. I have
>received every order in a timely manner.

The 1-2 times I was actually able to get through, she was very helpful. I
know she was overworked but I just got tired of the hassle and there are so
many good alternatives
available now, that I just stopped trying.

>Perhaps Kent is making headway.

That thought hadn't occurred to me. At Baldwin, I was always able to get
whatever help I needed. Maybe it's time to try again.

Avery