Is it just me or ...

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:15:31 -0400

At 12:57 AM -0500 7/21/02, Alan R. Barnard wrote:
>Ha. Don't blame me, Bill Gates designed this software. His technology always
>seems behind what out to be possible so I set my date ahead to keep
>everything balanced. Actually that didn't make any sense to me either so I
>merely corrected my computer's date without even wondering how it got messed
>up.

No sweat, I often forget to move my clock back when we switch to
Monthlight Savings Time. <g>

>Say, Bill Ballard, how come you said "Welcome back" do I know you from
>somewhere and have I been gone?

No. Just welcoming you back to Planet Earth after your galactic
travels. And if I don't keep my mouth shut, they'll use the
deneuralizer on me!

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"Listen, I've got one job on this ship. It's a STUPID job. But I'm
going to do it. ALL RIGHT?"
     ...........Sigourney Weaver in "Galaxy Quest"