Zimmermann baby grand

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 10:58:35 -0700

Wim,

thanks for your feedback. The Pierce Atlas indicates that "Zimmermann"
pianos are designed by Bechstein", which isn't bad; at least it's not
Samick! I also recentlt serviced a Zimmermann upright, and found it to be a
quite decent piano.

Terry Peterson

>I bought one about 10 years ago, and it seemed to be a very nice
>instrument.
It was in my rental pool for several years, and the last customer finally
bought it. I tuned it yearly, and it held up quite nice. Nothing
spectacular,
but nothing to be ashamed of.