Overnight Bridge Repair

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 14:37:42 -0400

At 12:06 PM -0600 7/21/02, Joe And Penny Goss wrote:
>The product that I recommended was CA thinnest glue. Sorry if you
>misunderstood. Hope it is not too late <G>

I've got a shot at this on Monday evening. I'll do the CA on a trial
note and check back in an hour. (I'm tuning this and a second piano
on that stage Mon evening).

Many thanks to all for their clear instructions.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"There are fifty ways to screw up on this job. If you can think of
twenty of them, you're a genius......and you aint no genius"
     ...........Mickey Rourke to William Hurt, in "Body Heat", discussing arson.