Respect for PT's

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 11:13:02 -0700

It seems to me that this should be part of the Guild "Plan" to contact
influencial people, in the entertainment field, to get them to give the
credit to the Technician. Just as the Unions have done with credit to the
"Grip" and Performers and Musicians, so should we be credited. I once ask a
"Producer" to please list me on the album credits, as I was very proud of
the 2 days of work that I did to make the artist sound the very best he
could. I just got a weird look. I have the CD and no where does it list the
piano Technician. It lists the Piano used and the sound guys, but alas, not
the technician. :-(
Just my thoughts on this.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)