Techno-babble

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 07:58:06 -0400

At 8:59 PM -0700 7/24/02, Robert Goodale wrote:

>The product uses the characteristic of special high precision
>semiconductor materials that can generate one hundred billion
>natural oscillation waves per second in an excited state to generate
>cyclone on the air
>flowing into the engine. Then, the load-carrying capacity of fuel
>molecules on hydrogen
>and oxygen molecules can be increased more than 16 times to reach
>total combustion and,
>consequently, improve the engine efficiency.
>
>Huh?
>
>Rob Goodale, RPT
>Las Vegas, NV

Mine just arrived yesterday, and I'll assemble it over the weekend.
It's going to be the pump for the three fire hoses I bought last week
("The red one I'm using for keytop/acetone, the blue for ProTek, and
the yellow for Garfield's PinTite."). I did get the diesel model, for
better fuel economy, but I hope it won't drown out a tuning.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"A jester unemployed is nobody's fool."
     ...........Danny Kaye, in "The Court Jester"