Is there any interest? was Re: no comp.

Gordon Holley gholley@hi-techhousing.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 11:55:00 -0500

And I'll third that Charles and Terry.  I wish to acknowledge those
names that have given of their time, many times, unselfishly, and for
now all I can do is again say thank you.  Terry and Peggy Farrell,
Bob and Marcia Davis, Susan Kline, Joe Garrett, Newton Hunt, Greg
Newell, Dick Day, Joe Goss, Clyde, and many others who made comments
and suggestions on the list that I made copies of and filed away for
the future.  Yes, this organization is great and the majority of the
associates and rpt's continue to help us new comers expand our
knowledge and grow.  Some day I'll be able to pay back with interest.
Regards, Gordon Holley, Goshen, Indiana