no comp. was Re: Saying "No" (was Convention is focused)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:07:28 -0500

>This is to Del and Ron N
>
>Yes the two of you qualify as insects from the moon (Lunar ticks).  The
>fringe however appear to be on you chins.  If I wanted to be indoctrinated
>into your eclectic group, pray tell, since I only have a rather short
>mustache, would I be  expected to cultivate additional facial follicles?
>
>I await response from your membership committee.
>
>Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG

Carl,
Just so you'd get this before you got the beard filled in, I'm bypassing
the committee and responding directly. Don't bother. You are already a core
lunatic, and as such are not eligible for inclusion in the fringe
contingent. I'm sure you understand.

"So if we must make the best of what we have, why can't we have the best of
what we make?"
                                         -- Anon --

Ron N