Thermosetting glue

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 15:53:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi John,
     There is something in hide glue called "thiorea"
( not sure of spelling ) which I read of years ago.
Besides, it makes me nauseaous to breathe, which is an
adequate indication of a substance your liver is
trying to filter out.  Would prefer some substitute,
but will just quit player work if I can not find one
which allows future dismantling.
     Cheers!