Thermosetting glue

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 16:49:57 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks! I've been using superthin ca glue for loose
tuning pins ( works great!)  but have some doubts
plates could be removed later due to the stuff
creeping around under the plate, and gluing the bolts
and screws in place. They might be able to be removed
if heated, but the Cyanide aspect of ca might pose a
real health threat to future techs! I think I'll put a
little note in every piano; WARNING. Pins tightened
with cyanoacrylate glue. If screws irremovable, wear
gas mask, work outdoors and heat with large soldering
iron before attempting to turn. Sorry if you die.
(And please don't blame me! ) Anonymous Tech, A.D.
2002