CA gluing Grand pinblocks

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 15:21:26 -0700 (PDT)

You would probably have to use so much acetone that
the EPA would send helicopters, or your neighbors
report you to the FBI! For this reason I now prefer
the upside down piano/3 bottles of PinTite on the
underside of the blockinaweek method for grands, and
save the CA for "disposable" pianos..BUT.. I HAVE
heard that CA swabbed in tuning pin holes prior to
restringing GREATLY firms up the old wood, and I
believe it, though I haven't tried it yet!
--- Tyler Smith <macman@pathfinder.dnsalias.com>