Echo-cho-ho-ho-ho-o-o-o-o~~~~~~~~~~

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:01:43 -0400

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:10:47 -0700 Susan Kline <sckline@attbi.com>
writes:

> Maybe they should just issue headphones to the congregation ...
>
> Susan

Susan -

This has been precisely my line of thinking when tuning in these
monstrocities, and hearing from the staff that no one can understand a
word being said or sung during the service.  Bizarre.  And these places
aren't cheap...

I visualize the remedy as the "drive-in theatre" sound system, each
member of the congregation with their own speaker and volume controls.
Now that I think of it, I believe I have even heard of a church service
being held at a drive-in theatre.  Maybe pizza during the intermission?

Ron's solution of going back in time and shooting the architect before it
was built is the best answer.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com