Echo ...Seriously, really (sorry)

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 00:03:57 -0600

Hey Ron,
Coulda joined in the fun, but just gotta get... well.. almost helpful. Sorry.
Got a C7 with quarried hammers in a cinderblock gymno-sanctu-echo-eum. The
cure was (and is) hanging baffles. Babysit a S&S D in a "jock pit"
basketball/ concert venue that has baffles, and it's not bad at all, till
the guys with the gas-powered leaf blowers come it to blow the trash outta
the seating areas. Really cool Doppler effect as they work their way down
the aisles. Much more entertaining than a plain ole' vacuum cleaner.
Lotsa nice colors available for the baffles, at reasonable prices.
Fix 'em right up.
The companies that make this stuff sell it to folks like us, y'know. We can
actually make a buck or two.
Or three.
See this stuff at the NAMM show, or on the web.
Like:   www.mpcsilentwall.com      www.bentonbrothers.com
         www.tubetrap.com  looks like fun, and I've dealt
with    www.acousticfoam.com  , and their product called Sonex.

Good luck.
Later, and later, and   later,    and late......
and  lay......       and     ll ..  bbbffpfpfpfzzzz,

Guy