CA Glue / Pin tightner

Gevaert Pierre pierre.gevaert@belgacom.net
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 22:22:41 +0200

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

Joe e.a.,

Thans for the reply.
What i was wandering about, is if the ca glue would hold on the sticky =
mess left by the formerly use of pin tightner?
Maybe that's a bizare question but if there wasn't been pin tightner =
used formerly , i would have repin the piano with pins a few sizes =
larger.

Pierre Gevaert
Belgium
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Joe And Penny Goss=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2002 5:42 PM
  Subject: Re: CA Glue / Pin tightner

  Pierre,
  It has been my experience that the CA glue will make the piano =
tunable. But consider it the last rites for that piano unless you plan =
on restringing and installing a new block in the future.
  So far I have only used CA on terminal patients. Not on pianos of =
great value.
  Joe Goss
  imatunr@srvinet.com
  www.mothergoosetools.com