Thermosetting glue

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 17:41:12 -0700

David, that's the same stuff I have. I just got a fresh batch about two =
months ago, and when you fire it up, it smells, well, like hide glue. =
Not exactly like April fresh lilies, but it does "smell". I guess it's a =
definition of what "bad" means.=20

    "I love the smell of Napalm in the morning,,,,,,,,,,,"=20

     Frank Duval in "Apocalypse Now".=20
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: David Ilvedson=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 3:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Thermosetting glue

  My supply comes from Schaff, Part #399 &1/2.  Dry Glue, 1 lb.  I still =
have an unopened bag. =20

  David I.

  From: <HazenBannister@cs.com>
  To: <pianotech@ptg.org>

  In a message dated 07/27/2002 3:30:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, =
ilvey@sbcglobal.net writes:=20

    Good quality hide glue does not smell...=20

    David I.=20

  Hi,=20
  Where do you get this glue,my supply smells awful.=20
  Thanks,=20
  Hazen Bannister=20