how a girl with an Injured Spinal Cord could use teh right pedal?

Mark Wisner MWisner@yamaha.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:08:17 -0700

Try this site

http://www.pianodisc.com/whatsnew/articles/adapter.html

Mark Wisner
Yamaha Corporation
mwisner@yamaha.com

>>> mvanloon@pianoman.nl 07/29/02 12:40PM >>>
Dear colleagues,
After being away from this list for more than 2 years, I subscribed again =
few minutes ago  to ask for your advise.
The question has been posed to me is as follows. It is about a 7 year old
girl with an injured spinal cord. She is learning to play the piano. She =
has
the normal use of het arms and hands, but now that she comes to the point
where she has to use the damper pedal, she needs somthing to depress the
right pedal.
Does anyone of you know if there already exsist something to solve this
problem?
I have been thinking of using Disklavier parts controlled by a tube on =
which
she can blow to press a microswitch.
Any idea is welcome.
Regards,