Another heater bar without a control...

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:29:00 -0400

Matt,

Others have answered your questions about the effectiveness of the Dampp-Chaser
systems. I think your statement below deserves a response.  Muckity-muck isn't
in my dictionary, which includes slang, so I'm not sure what you mean, but it
certainly sounds like you intend the comment to be an insult.  Please correct
me if I'm wrong.

But if I'm right, I find it appalling that you are willing to exhibit your lack
of professionalism so publicly, considering that you are an RPT.  Do you know
the Dampp-Chaser company officials and research staff?  I do, and I've found
them to be great people.  Would you like others calling you names when they
don't even know you?  I think an apology is definitely in order.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT