Another heater bar without a control...

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 23:05:36 -0400

Matt,

They have indeed color coded the plugs as promised. Any tech who
reverses the plugs has to be working hard at being a dope.

            Personally I think you should have a job in Government.
Several techs attest to the systems effectivenes  based on years of
installations and you want a study. Your first post was indeed
insulting .We collectively  called you on your audacity and you excuse
your comments as a product of  your dismay at incorrect installations.
Did you read the posts? It's the installations not the systems!

            Why not just ignore decades of positive reports from techs
and the 40 year reputation of a company doing business and supporting
the guild. I'm sure Damppchaser will survive without your patronage
.You sir have become tiresome.

            Tom Driscoll