CA gluing Grand pinblocks & Uprights My take on it

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 09:10:48 -0400

At 10:29 PM 7/27/2002 -0700, Joe wrote:
> On a final note, I personally do not like CA glue for anything other > than temporary repair, because I know that it will fail, eventually.

Upon what data or experience do you base that statement?

I have had CA fail in doing what I wanted it to do but in the final
analysis it was my failure to understand the characteristics of CA in
those specific applications.

Understanding materials is critical to their intelligent application.

The discussions here have shown thoughtful application, and some
thoughtful questions.

Have a great week all.

		Newton