Another heater bar without a control...

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:13:07 -0600

Hi Susan,

Not perfect cancellation as the humid side would possibly never come on in
a truely damp situation--but if and when it did need more humidity it would
not be a desireable situation. So more like a system running at 50% of what
it should have run--provided humidity was always too high.

At 10:52 PM 7/29/02 -0700, you wrote:
>At 11:05 PM 7/29/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>>They have indeed color coded the plugs as promised.
>
>I'm glad of this. There was that Kawai grand, which had had a damppchaser
>and humidistat for years, in a very damp situation, on the coast, a
>converted garage. No bucket, just two rods and a humidistat. It probably
>needed a "wet" humidistat ... I finally got under the piano and checked it
>one day.
>
>Two rods, two outlets on the humidistat -- one in each. Perfect cancellation.
>
>Susan

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca

http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/