CA gluing Grand pinblocks & Uprights My take on it

David Smith dsmith941@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:21:43 -0500

Shelf life is a real issue with the CA's used in model building.  They need
to be kept stored in a refrigerator to last for many months.  Othewise, I
have experienced a drop off in properties.  I assume most CA glues have
similar room temp shelf life problems. I have not yet used them for piano
work.

Dave