DC Study

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 08:25:06 -0400

On Wednesday, July 31, 2002, at 07:47 AM, G GRAVINA wrote:

> But I didn't find anything with two pianos, one with a climate control
> system compared to one as a control.  Did I miss something?

Maybe I misremembered!

> I also searched for articles re: DamppChaser and came up dry (sorry!).

Can't find my CD set -- office is too messy today! How about searching
for humidity control, or the names Mair and Wheelock?

> There must be some independent data out there somewhere.

I suspect that a non-contentious inquiry to Roger at DC would be
rewarded with reams of data. You could then duplicate their tests to see
if you get similar results, or find faults in their methodology. It
ain't cold fusion, folks. I'd suggest asking a reknowned wood technology
expert such as Bruce Hoadley, but frankly it's a bit like asking a
geographer to prove the world isn't flat.