REGINA MUSIC BOX

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 14:50:09 -0700 (PDT)

If it really IS 6-1/2' tall, then I think it would be
a 27" disc Regina changer with a gallery. I never
heard of them in rosewood,(more likely mahogany) but
then I'm not the expert! Talk to Nancy Fratti at
315-684-9977, email at: musicbox@dreamscape.com she IS
the expert, internationally renowned!
( And tell her Gordon Stelter sent you, if you please)
    Cheers!
    Gordon