Curious - US vs. Jap. built Yamaha verts.

Benny L. Tucker precisionpiano@alltel.net
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 09:29:22 -0400

    As Terry Farrell said, the T in the serial number indicates =
manufacture in the Thomaston, Ga. facility.
    Current "model series" coming out of here are;
P-22
M-450
M-500
T-116
M-112
And soon to be in production the new P-models, which are essentially =
P-strungbacks with more of a 500 style furniture cabinet.
    Having been here only 3 years, I am not familiar with a T-model =
series except for the above mentioned T-116.=20
    Hope this helps!

Benny L. Tucker
Yamaha Factory Tuner
Precision Piano Tuning & Repair