Designers Text

Claudia Cimenti claudia_cimenti@mail.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 07:45:23 -0700

Hi,

... maybe my German can come in handy here...

Since "Amazon.de-Verkaufsrang 312.588" means "Amazon.de sales rank
312,588," I found out that you can order the book at www.amazon.de:

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/ASIN/3923639392/qid=1022935733/sr=8-1/ref=sr_aps_prod_1_1/028-3189144-2866115

Enjoy!
/Claudia

At 01:51 AM 6/1/2002 Saturday, you wrote:
>Gebundene Ausgabe - 149 Seiten - Bochinsky, Ffm.
>Erscheinungsdatum: 2000
>ISBN: 3923639392
>Amazon.de-Verkaufsrang 312.588
>

>This is all I have on it so far.
>
>Tho the book was copywrited a couple years ago. For any of you who can read
>German, it is supposed to be very easy reading, yet very inclusive in detail
>also.
>
>This one should be translated methinks.
>
>RicB
>
>  James A Busby wrote:
>
> >Richard,
> > Do you have any specifics on how to order "Praktisches Handbuch der
> >Klavierkonstruktion"; publisher, ISBN # ? It may give some of us the
> >incentive
> >to brush up on our German. Thanks. Jim Busby.
>

>Richard Brekne
>RPT NPTF
>Griegakadamiet UiB

-----