Retirement of a fork

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 14:00:01 -0500

>I can't remember the last time someone insisted I use fork...
>
>David I.

LUKE...                <G>

People do occasionally ask me when they're setting up the appointment, if I
use a fork. They just don't want someone using "one of those boxes". I also
still hear the occasional "Oh good, a fork!" when I haul it out of my tool
case to do the tuning. There's still plenty of ignorance left out there for
everyone to get their share - as if the 2ner using what they consider to be
a proper fork can't possibly do a lousy job on their piano, or the 2ner
using a "box" can't possibly know what they're doing to do a good job.

It's not the fork or box that makes the difference ma'am, it's the price.
That'll be $450 please, and should take about fifteen or twenty minutes.

Ron N