Retirement of a fork

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:09:02 -0400

> It's not the fork or box that makes the difference ma'am, it's the price.
> That'll be $450 please, and should take about fifteen or twenty minutes.

OH, and when can I make an appointment for you to tune my piano? Will I have to wait long?

When I was a waiter in a very fancy restaurant that was very popular and often had a line out the door, someone asked the owner if he was going to expand the restaurant to accommodate the demand. He said no, because people will always want to get into a place they can't get into.

I think I'll raise my 12-minute tuning price to $500 and get most of Ron's customers!

Or perhaps there is a limit to this?

Terry Farrell