Retirement of a fork

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 01 Jun 2002 16:43:25 -0500

>Ever since I've been in Houston, I've never had one single person
>question me using my SAT. When I was still in West Texas (San Angelo)
>I was almost "afraid" to use anything except a fork, lest I be told
>to leave!
>
>Avery

Folks using the SAT and RCT around here say they don't get negative
reactions. In my case, it's usually the older folks originally from
relatively sparsely populated rural areas who ask or comment on the fork. I
think it's one of those "you are what you were taught when" attitudes that
they just never updated.

Ron N