Rottweiler in the Piano!

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 08:16:16 -0400

What is it about Florida? Why do we seem to attract more than our fair share of the whackos. I mean, heck almost 50% of our population has graduated high school. Jethro Bodien had a 6th-grade edgeekashun and I think he was a bit smarter than some of my neighbors. I just got my third call in four years from a prospective client that has a Rottweiler in his pie-anner. I wasn't in. I have it recorded on my answering machine.

I will admit that when I was 16 or so, I did participate in a scheme to have several pizzas delivered to a "friend". I was dumb, foolish, immature, and I would certainly never do that again. These are very adult-sounding (chronologically - not mentally) callers. Talk about being desperate for a little fun.

"You gotta $%&!ing help me. My $%&!ing Rottweiler is stuck inside my $%&!ing piano. He's stuck down in the $%&!ing strings and he is $%&!ing snapping at me. You gotta $%&!ing help me!"

The brainless bozo didn't leave a phone number!

Do you folks get calls from bozos like this?

Anybody that is really desperate for entertainment, give me a call and I'll play my recorder back for you.

Terry Farrell
(813) 684-3505