June Journal and FW's

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 21:00:40 +0200

 David Love wrote:

>Richard:
>
>That's why I wrote "in effect" you change the SBR.  You don't actually
>change it, but the net effect is that you can maintain the consistent
>relationship between SW and FW that you would otherwise only be able to
>achieve with equal SBR's.  This is done by transferring some of the FW to
>the assist spring.
>
>David Love

Ok boys... I see your point and will think on it for a few days to see if I
like it enough...:) The thing that makes me itch a bit about the cranium is
that a real change in SBR also carries with it a few other implications that I
dont think are quite covered here.

Bill Ballard wrote..

>Ric Brekne wrote:
>Hmmm.... I dont know about this analogy...grin... sounds more like confusing
>Water Buffaloes with Argentian Whitzie Flies to me. :)

This example is actually easy to keep straight. The latter are always
found swarming around the backside of the former, not visa versa.

Grin... I actually didnt think of this particular connexion when you first
mention it... quite amuzzing. :)

RicB
Richard Brekne
RPT NPTF