Chemical resistant gloves

Claudia Cimenti claudia_cimenti@mail.com
Sun, 02 Jun 2002 17:59:37 -0700

Hi,

... a couple questions for those of you who refinish pianos:
- Where do you get chemical resistant gloves that resist the harshness of a
stripper?
- What hand protection would you recommend when you attack the freshly
stripped wood with acetone thinner and steel wool?
- As a more general question, do you know of any pointers to books and
internet sites where I can learn about piano case refinishing?
(unfortunately I do not have access yet to the PTJ CDs).

Thanks a lot in advance for your assistance.

Regards,
/Claudia

-----
Claudia Cimenti