Leading Vertical Dampers

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 22:33:11 +0200

Usually, dampers should be ok, even after a long time, and let us assume
that they were doing well from the beginning.
When they are not doing well anymore, we could assume that some other things
are  out of line so to speak.
What could be out of line?
Indeed, center pins, but also the last lousy tech who tried his luck.
So....
A thorough check up of the centers, a damned good regulation end a perfect
damper job.
Then lets talk again Ricardo mio....

friendly greetings
from