plane truth

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Mon, 03 Jun 2002 22:58:12 -0500

> Ron,
>
> Sorry, the web site is incorrect.  Kawai's ribs are crowned.

Oh yea, how much? <G> Sorry, a reflex action (but I'd still like to know).

> I'll send a note to the web master right away.
>
> Don Mannino

Thanks Don, and another question if you would. Since you are my other official
source, where did the web master get the information used to build the site?
Who supplies and proofs the stuff that goes out for public consumption under
the company masthead? Sorry, I'm really not trying to pick on you (honest). It
just amazes and frustrates me to see how often the technical interface
contradicts the consumer interface.

Ron N