Leading Vertical Dampers

Mon, 3 Jun 2002 22:12:53 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: June 03, 2002 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: Leading Vertical Dampers

> >You'll want a bit more mass in the bass
>
> And he says he's not a fisherman...
>
> Ron N

Well, I did try the one time... I put the lead on the hook -- there is a
convenient hole in the lead for this -- but when the fish swallowed the
thing it just sank like a rock. Did I use too much lead?

Since I didn't feel much like swimming that day, I just let go. Next time I
suppose I should take one of those net things they talk about. That or use
something magnetic instead of lead. Then I could fish around with a magnet
and pull the thing up with that.

Del